Inclusion of mental healthcare users, their representatives and practitioners is a high priority for the NCAD. This has been documented in the long-standing track records on national, state and regional/local levels (see below). Consequently, we have included a Representatives Advisory Panel in the NCAD.
- German Association for Bipolar Disorder (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Bipolare Störungen, DGBS e.V.),
- German Alliance Against Depression (Stiftung Deutsche Depressionshilfe)
- German Association for Suicide Prevention (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Suizidprävention, DGS)
- German Speaking Section of the International Marcé Society of Perinatal Mental Disorders
- Regional patient’s organisation/self help groups and relatives groups
- ADHD Germany, patient organization, (ADHS Deutschland eV)
- “Schatten und Licht”, Self help organization for perinatal mental disorders
- patient advisory boards
- Ex-in Programme (peer consultation programme)
- Crisis Intervention and Emergency Care e.V.